Great to be hear, can't wait to meet more sitters!

Hello fellow THs. Our kitty sleeps like a log! Therefore I’m taking the opportunity to join the Forum. We had a very cool first pet sit looking after two kitties in Orlando! The pet parents we met were soooo lovely and very helpful. Likewise we had a fab sitter look after our girl. It’s taken me a while to get onto the Forum, but hopefully I can make some time up and be a useful contributor. We are based in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom and are looking for short term house sits at this time. We look forward to offering our warm hearted services.

7 Likes

Hello @Jmh1208 and welcome the forum! We have just what you are looking for when it comes to learning about TrustedHousesitters and the services we provide…and we have the best family of members here who are ready to help answer any questions or concerns you might have along the way.

I have to say that your little Bengal is precious. I love those eyes! You are going to find folks here that will want to jump on sitting with Mrs. Bengal as she is absolutely adorable.

When it comes to sitting, it looks like you have quite a bit of experience as well and this will make you extremely popular with pet parents looking for help.

First thing I would suggest is adding your member profile to your forum profile so other members can easily find your information. To do so just click here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum.

We all look forward to hearing more from you about your adventures, so make sure you post pics when you are on a sit.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hello from a bengal cat owner in Australia. I have a brown marbled bengal who was a wedding present in 2011 as I couldn’t get a real tiger for my husband. She’s a lovely kind kitty and not afraid of people. Hope you have a good week x

5 Likes