Happy Monday from San Diego and The UK!

Hey there fellow sitters! My name is Sarah. I managed a veterinary hospital for about 8 years and couldn’t be more proud. But…time to move on and explore new adventures! I will be available for sitting immediately in the USA, Canada, Europe, and Mexico.

4 Likes

Hi Sarah welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining us from San Diego, CA. if you are at home in San Diego on Saturday February 26th we would love to meet you at our Little Italy event to launch the TrustedHousesitters sponsored Dog Park Sun Shade, details will be posted in our General Channel. The team including myself will be there from 10.00 am - 2.00 pm please feel free to Direct Message me for more information.

Thank you for the work you did managing the hospital, I know first hand what dedication and commitment is needed, my daughter is a Senior ER & Critical Care vet at a hospital in Glasgow, Scotland.

Welcome again to our forum and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world, we look forward to sharing in your new TrustedHousesitters journey.

Angela and the Team

Hi Angela,
How do I message you? Thanks.

I will Direct Message you Sarah.

1 Like