Hello From Austin/College Station TX

I would like to introduce myself, Martha and my wife Margaret to the group. We are just getting started and are excited to join. We have been married 3 months and are currently living in two cities… Austin, TX and College Station, TX. We have yet to land on a permanent residence and hope to hit the road soon looking for our new community.

4 Likes

Welcome! You will find many great house-sits both locally (I live in Houston and frequently sit in Dallas, Austin and Fort Worth) and nationwide (as well as worldwide). It is a great adventure- welcome aboard!

Hi @mnm and welcome to our community forum. You are going to find so many members here ready to help you out with suggestions, answers to your questions, and insight into all things sitting.

I took a look at your TrustedHousesitters profile and absolutely love, love, love that cutie beagle. I had one years ago named Casey and they look identical. Those kitties are pretty cute too!

I did notice you do have pics of the outside of your home the pool and the bedroom, but it would be beneficial to add pics of the living room area and bathroom as sitters really like to know where they will be “living.”

It would also be very beneficial to add your member profile to your forum profile so other members can click right on your info and might even be able to help you out immediately once you are ready to venture out. How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

We are always here to assist you (forum team members and forum members themselves), so if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Have a great day!

Debbie - Forum Team Moderator