Hi from Minnesota, USA ... I'd like to Introduce Myself!

Hello!

Joining this fabulous group from Arden Hills, Minnesota, USA. Recently retired educator from the Minneapolis Public School System in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.

Healer, dreamer, poet, mystic, dancer, hiker, and promoter of PEACE and LOVE always, in all ways are some words that describe me.

I am truly embracing this wonderful new “chapter” of this re-configured, restored, life-style of my own creation!

House-sitting is an elemental component in this new way of living allowing me to care for the lovely pets and homes of others, while I adenture to new places currently unknown.

So happy to be here, to share and learn with all of You!

Skol!

AnaRose

5 Likes

Hello @AnaRose and welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters. You are welcome to share your sitter profile by embedding it in your forum username. I’ll add the instructions below:

How to add your sitter profile to your forum username/profile

There’s lots of useful information on the forum. Notice the spyglass you can use to search key words. If you don’t find answers to your questions there, add them to your post and forum members will do their best to assist you.

Francine,
Volunteer Forum Moderator

1 Like

Hello @AnaRose and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Are you interested in coming to Santa Monica CA to be with lovely Mimi, my 9.5 year old cat? Mid August for two weeks. Ruth

Hi @AnaRose and @MimiandRuth. Welcome to the community forum. We’re glad you’re here.
Happy adventuring!
KarenE

1 Like

Welcome, AnaRose. I lived in Mac-Groveland (between the Red Owl and the Green Mill), St Paul for 15 years in the from the mid-1970s to 1991. Been back for 2 sits in Shakopee and Eden Prairie - my first time spending time in the suburbs.
Still have friends in the area so always looking to return for sits, but probably not in the worst of winter (unless in a downtown condo) or the heat of summer.

Hi Toml,

Thanks for the welcome~ I’ll b searching for warm sits for January, February, March and April…to escape the dark and cold winter here.

It’s the plan, we’ll see how it works out!

1 Like

Thanks!

I am on my second sit now and enjoying it! I’ll be looking for sits in New Mexico and Arizona for October .

@AnaRose

Hi Ana! I just joined TH, my husband and I have 12 acres just north of Santa Fe. We just put up our first listing for a trip we are taking in August, but we have another trip in late October I just have yet to put up those dates. Let me know if you’d be at all interested.

Admin Notice: Post Moderated

Hi Again!

I am excited to know more about the sit you are going to post!

Until then,

AnaRose