Hello from Basque country in France

Hello everybody,
I’m Flora, I live in the South West of France and I am the happy slave of my cat Gandhi. I am registered on THS since 2018. I love being part of this great community of pets and travels lovers.
I can’t wait to start traveling again without covid. One sit in May in France and another if all go well in September in England are planned.
Waiting, I profit of my garden and my cat. And I hope he will accept to let me leave him. I am new on this forum and I didn’t again find how to put a picture :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome @Flora and Gandhi, it’s wonderful to have you here in our TrustedHousesitters community forum, thank you for being part of our amazing community since 2018 and we hope you get to England in September … safe travel is starting to return and we will return to our cherished pet and housesitting lifestyles.

Enjoy the conversation and connecting with new friends.

Angela & The Team

Angela and the Team

Merci Provence,
J’ai maintenant trouvé comment ajouter une photo de profil, ce que je ferai demain

2 Likes

Thanks so much Angela

1 Like

Welcome Flora :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @Flora ! Great to have you here :slight_smile:

Hello Windtalker,
Thank you. It is the first forum (except instagram, but it is not the same thing) of any type I’ve been involved in. For the moment I read the different topics. And maybe one day I will say something.
Have a good evening
Flora

2 Likes

Bonjour du Québec et Bienvenue Flora. :grinning:

1 Like

Bonsoir Brigitte,
Merci
J’ai visité une partie du Québec et de l’Ontario en 1992 (C’était hier):grin:. Je retournerai peut-être un jour au Canada. J’aimerais visiter l’ouest.
A bientôt

2 Likes

Amazing, welcome to the community! Wherabouts in the Basque Country? My partner’s family is from Biarritz and we’ve visited his great-aunt/grandmothere a few times. My family comes from the Spanish Basque country. I’m absolutely fascinated by Basque culture/language, and oh, the landscapes!!

1 Like

Hello alternative travelers,
I live in a little village near Bayonne and Biarritz.
For people who don’t know, a big part of basque country is in Spain and the other is in France. In France it is a part of Pyrénées Atlantiques department. I am agree with you, it is a very beautiful area. Cities are very pleasant (Bayonne, Biarritz, St Jean de Luz…). Countryside, sea and mountains are close. The weather is mild. And very important and not the less the cooking is good. I don’t belong to the tourism office😸
For people who don’t know I can post pictures

2 Likes