Hello from the south of France

I was wondering if there are any THS members in the South of France.

My husband and I live in Marseille with our lovely 11 year old Figaro a Ragdoll and the kindest, maddest 7 year old Samoyed, Jerry.

In this time of Covid it is difficult to travel but maybe we can swap with someone for a change of air when things move again.

Regards
Monica

4 Likes

Hi @Monica welcome to the Forum, thank you for being part of our community and joining us from the lovely South of France, this is such a great way to connect with other members and we are all looking forward to returning to travel and connecting with real people once more.

Say hello to Figaro and Jerry from us and thank you for being here.

Angela and the team

1 Like

Welcome Monica :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome Monica, we aren’t in South of France, but are in Burgundy (near Beaune). We’ve just bought a small conversion property too. We are continuing to house sit this year but only in France and intermittently, to get that change of air you mention! I can’t imagine not house sitting, even though we will be more settled this year than we have been for the last decade. p.s. used to have 2 ragdolls many years ago :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent. We love the area near Beaune and its wine (but too cold for us!). We are old Parisians but chose to leave the clouds and moved to Marseille some 13 years ago.

All the best uin your settling in Burgundy and have a great weekend

2 Likes

I live in South West France. The Medieval town of SARLAT in the Dordogne with our two DACHSUNDS

2 Likes

Hi Rachel - Sarlat has the most wonderful market I’ve ever been to! And it’s like stepping back in time walking through the town. What an amazing place to live!

2 Likes

Hello Monica,
I live in south west, a little village near Bayonne know for its ham, chocolate and festivals. A region where life is good

2 Likes

Oooh, I am loving reading this thread with mentions of some of my favourite places in France! Welcome to all of you!

1 Like

Hey great. Thanks for writing.

1 Like

Great. One day soon travel will be easier. Let’s hope so.

1 Like