Hi, I am Genevieve from France, my nickname is Liz, live south Perpignan, Spanish border in France

I’ve just joined TrustedHousesitters and am very happy.
I miss my pets, I’ve had pets until recently and I look after friend’s ones regularly when they go away. Unfortunately I can’t have pets where I live and miss not having any.
If I could I would have two cats !
I know best cats, dogs, chickens.
I love them all but have this close affinity with cats.
I live in a beautiful part of France, the very South, at the Spanish border, south of Perpignan.
I am 61, full of energy and can’t wait for my first pet sitting !
Is there anybody in my area ???

2 Likes

Hello @GenevieveLiz and a warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

For reference you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a couple of threads you should find helpful

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush: