Hello from Columbus, Ohio

My husband and I have recently joined this site - I think it’s a marvelous idea! I’m hoping we can try out both sides of the relationship - looking for a sitter and exploring some other places if we can match up the timings. We’re particularly interested in spending time in Wisconsin and we’re really looking for someone to help take care of our lovely rescue cat, Suriyah, this summer while we visit Britain. So if you’ve been dying to know what Columbus is like (Hah!), you might be surprised at some of the wonderful things you can discover here. OH-IO!

Anyway - it’s nice to find a group of people with similar interests.

6 Likes

Hi @Jeanette welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters you have joined a wonderful community full of great opportunities but more importantly pets and like minded pet lovers, thank you for sharing Suriyah with us.

Here’s a little “discovery” help Top Things to Do in Columbus | Attractions & Restaurants

Enjoy connecting with our members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your new THS adventure and trip to Britain.

Angela and the Team

Hi @Jeanette Welcome to the forum! We are booked for the summer but will be on the lookout for any future dates you may have as Columbus isn’t far from “home” for us.

1 Like

Hello @Jeanette and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for adding in the link!

Thanks so much! I might be posting another date soon!

2 Likes