Hello from Double Oak, Texas

Christine and Mike, brand new to this company and already have a lovely house/pet sitter for our trip to So Africa, hoping to see the big 5, safari time !!
We hope to be able to find sits in various locations this year… we do have 1 dog so I suppose the biggest challenge will be coordinating the dates we want to travel and the dates a sitter would be available for us! Fingers crossed. Good to meet you all online and live vicariously reading about everybody’s great experiences…ciao!
Post moderated to remove private information

3 Likes

@cbassano Hello Christine & Mike,

I would like to wish you both a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. Here you can ask questions, read previous topics (use the spyglass) and connect with other community members.

I am so pleased to hear that you have found your first sitter and what an exciting trip to have planned! We would definitely love to see photos.

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters home listing link to your forum profile. That way other members can see your listing and give you helpful tips and feedback. Although I am sure that you are off to a great start as you have your first sitter.

Best wishes Carla

1 Like

Hello @cbassano and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
As @Carla mentioned, you can add your TrustedHousesitters home listing to your profile on here and other members can then help give you tips and feedback for success :blush:
Do you have any particular places in mind where you would like to sit? :earth_americas:
Hope you have a lovely time in South Africa, it’s certainly one of my favourites! :smiley:

Thank you…just seeing this now…we had a wonderful time at Ezilwini Lodge hour drive from Hoedspruit…missed seeing leopard and buffalo…disappointed but regardless, great time away among animal spirits …( and awful termite mansions )!!! I am absolutely terrible at all matters of technology so sad that everything I want to do with the forum and the primary seems to overwhelm me. I promise myself now to sit home and familiarize myself with all that can be done with this organization…not having easy access to live folks makes it more stressful for me but today i finally had a call back from a wonderful helpful gal…prayers !!

2 Likes