Hello from Hillsboro, Oregon

My husband and I both look forward to traveling. We have a single, very mellow cat who has an automatic feeder for two of her three meals and only needs occasional scritches and play time. We live near good hiking trails, the coast and downtown Portland.

The house is in a small sub division that borders on a large natural area. Sitters would have a large bedroom and bathroom to themselves downstairs and full access to the kitchen and pantry upstairs.

Thank you!

Tracy

5 Likes

Hello @Tracybird,

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community. Your house and it’s location sound lovely as well as your mellow cat! Where would the two of you most like to travel to?

My suggestion is to first start by embedding your listing in your forum username/profile . That way experienced members can give you feedback on your listing content. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you. If you have any questions feel free to let us know, our community members as well as our Forum Team are always eager to help.

Kelly & the Forum Team

2 Likes

Welcome @Tracybird to the friendliest group of pet-loving folks you will ever meet. You have a sweet kitty, and a lovely home in a great area of the PNW. We will be discovering that part of the US (and Vancouver, BC) for the first time in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for introducing yourselves. Best of luck in your search for a sitter!

2 Likes