Cats in Ladysmith, BC, Canada!!

Hello from the east coast of Vancouver Island. I’m excited (nervous) about joining this program and hope that we can create happy cat sitting experiences for our cats and their future sitters! I live on a half acre on the beach. We have two homes on the property, my husband and our two cats live side-by-side with my mom and her cat. It’s a lovely situation and a beautiful spot. We haven’t traveled since before the pandemic, and we are new to our community, so finding someone via Trusted Homesitters is exciting because it opens the door for us to travel again. I look forward to making new friends and meeting others of similar situations.

5 Likes

Hello @SandyMc and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Your location sounds idyllic so I don’t think you will have any difficulty in finding suitable sitters, especially whilst taking care of some sweet kitties!:cat:

I have attached a video which should help and explain how everything works

For reference if you are a member, and once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

Whereabouts are you hoping to travel to? :earth_americas: