Hello from Lake Greenwood, South Carolina

Hello everyone from around the world!!! I feel like I won the lottery finding this site.
I have my first sit during Thanksgiving at the Beach!!! Still learning from this site but so glad to be here.

6 Likes

Hi @Ditto and welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters … congratulations on winning the lottery! :heart_eyes:

A big congratulations also on getting your first sit, Thanksgiving at the beach it sounds wonderful what pets will be keeping you company over the holidays and which beach will you be at?

if you have any questions at all this is the place to ask then our community are great at giving advice and supporting each other.

Thank you for sharing your news and for joining us here on the forum we look forward to sharing in your new and exciting TrustedHousesitters journey …

Angela and the Team

I will be at Myrtle Beach and I will have three adorable small older dogs and 3 or four cats. The homeowner rescues and fosters cats so it could be more. I am so excited to start my traveling journey through Trusted Housesitters.

Deanna

2 Likes