Hi! We're New Owners from Coastal Delaware

Hi Everyone!

We’re excited to be new owner members of TrustedHousesitters! We’ve heard and read such wonderful things about this site. Hoping to find wonderful sitters to love and care for our fur babies and our beautiful home when we take long and short vacations.

We currently have three low maintenance cats, Bindi (age 6), Jamie (age 4) and Ruth (who will be a year old in June). We live on a gorgeous 180 acre pond, perfect for kayaking, fishing, or just sitting and enjoying the beauty from the dock or deck. Our home is light and airy, has a spectacular view, and is only 10-20 minutes from the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.

Looking forward to connecting with you,

Lucia and Liz

10 Likes

Hi Lucia & Liz,

Welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters thank you for joining our community and for sharing Bindi, Jamie & Ruth with us … I went on a kitty hunt to have a peek at their photos but I see you’ve not completed your listing yet, do let us know when you are ready to share their photos.

Enjoy connecting with our members from. around the world and welcome again.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Lucia & Liz, Welcome to Trusted House Sitters! Can’t wait to see photos of your sweet kitties. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Look forward to sits from you. I’m based in DC and coastal Delaware sounds like a nice sit.

2 Likes

Hello Lucia and Liz and welcome to the community forum and to TrustedHousesitters :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Samantha and John! Thank you for the warm welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Victoria! Thank you for the warm welcome! We’re looking forward to being a member of this community. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Tom! Thanks for the warm welcome. So glad you’re a neighbor.

Hi Lucia and Liz and welcome to THS. I love Delaware and after find myself down that way. Perhaps our paths may cross. Best of luck finding fabulous sitters!

1 Like

Welcome @BestNest. Delaware is one of my favorited places, as I have a dear friend in Lewes plus I love cats! Hope to sit for you in the future.

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks so much for your warm welcome! How wonderful that you have a Lewes connection.:smiley:

Hi Edith! Thanks for your warm welcome! We are delighted to hear you might be interested in coming our way😃

1 Like

Welcome! I, too, get down that way on occasion. Dual sitter/HO.

1 Like

Hi Katie, Great to hear!! Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to being members of THS community.

Welcome! Your place sounds amazing. I would love to find a great Delaware sit for June.

2 Likes

Welcome Lucia and Liz! Your home and cats sound wonderful. Must get over to the US, but got NZ and OZ first. Maybe in a couple of years! Meanwhile enjoy this forum and I’m sure you’ll have some great sitters and meet new friends.

1 Like

Hi SoloTraveler! Thanks for the welcome! Not sure if we’ll be traveling in June, but will certainly keep you in mind. :smiley:

Hi Smiley! Thanks for welcoming us. Hope you get here some day soon. Enjoy your travels!

2 Likes

Lucia & Liz,
Where are you two located in Coastal Delaware? I love cats. I am from the Philadelphia area. If you ever need a couple of quick sitters’. Let us know. We will hop in the car and get there lickety-split. Take care. Hope to meet you all one day soon.

1 Like

Hi Dee! Thanks for letting us know. So excited to know that you’re nearby. We’re working on our listing and getting some dates together.