Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area, USA

Hello! I am so happy to be here! I am mama to a 9 year old boy, 2 - 2 year old kitties who are brother and sister Nala and Simba. And most recently the mama of a 35ish year old tortoise names Turtle. She has been in my husband’s family since he was a kid. We just adopted her from his brother last year.

Our family loves to travel but it isn’t easy when we’ve got pets to look after. So we were excited to learn about this community. I just posted our first listing and I am excited to see who applies and what we can manifest for July.

If it works out may be we will also look into becoming sitters for other people’s pet too!

Looking forward to meeting new likeminded people here.

11 Likes

Hello @StacieShepp and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

You can also add your listing to your forum profile and I have attached a link explaining this.

How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

2 Likes

@StacieShepp
Welcome to the forum. I love that the tortoise is called Turtle :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Stacie! I’m going to be traveling to the San Francisco area for the majority of the summer and will be looking for sits as soon as my background check is complete! Maybe I’ll meet you sometime this summer :slight_smile:

Hi @StacieShepp. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. We’re glad you’re here.

What part of San Francisco are you in? We lived in Walnut Creek for eight years before becoming fulltime travelers. I must say, I miss the Bay Area. I’m looking forward to getting back to there for a few sits starting next week.

Happy travels.
KarenE

Hi @Patty122. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum.