Hello from Oakland, CA in the SF Bay Area

Hi! We started using Trusted Housesitters last spring and successfully found a per sitter for summer travels that worked out well! I loved that our pet sitter had family in the area (San Francisco Bay Area) that he hadn’t gotten to see for over a year due to the pandemic, and he got to spend a lot of time with them while house sitting for us and taking care of our sweet but mischievous cats. We’re now looking for sitters for holiday travel and are contemplating a long trip to Europe next spring for which we would use this platform as well!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
We know the San Francisco Bay area very well and would always be happy to head that way. It is a beautiful part of the world.

1 Like

Welcome, I just completed a string of 3 back-to-back sits - 10 days with a dog in Walnut Creek, a short fill-in sit with a pair of kittens in Oakland, and then 10 days in the Berkeley hills with a senior blind dachshund.
Would love to come back!
tom

1 Like

Welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters thank you for joining us from the beautiful Bay area, one of my favorite sits was kitty sitting in Mill Valley, we returned on three occasions. Many sitters use their favored lifestyle to be near family and friends it allows us to be able to spend time with them while being in our own space with pets for company, it really is a win win win.

I’m sure you will have a wonderful response to your listing when you do decide to travel … would love to see a picture of your

Thank you again for joining us, enjoy connecting with other members and if you have any questions please just ask, our community are helpful and supportive.

Angela and the Team