Hello from Eureka, California, USA :)

hello fellow travelers and pet lovers!

i am new to TH and learning my way around.

i’ll be listing my house sit as soon as i figure out my dates.

i will retire from teaching this June and look forward to travelling again. It would be fun to do some pet sitting from time to time. i would love to sit in the San Francisco Bay Area, as i lived there for many years. i am hoping to travel to Portugal in the fall and will be listing my house and hoping to sit for pets while i am there.

any helpful tips would be appreciated - thanks in advance <3

5 Likes

Hi!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy the website =)

Regards
Matias

2 Likes

Hi @molky. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters. Congrats early on your upcoming retirement! That’s a huge milestone! I’m just shy of 2 years ahead of you and lovin’ this life of exploring the world through pet sitting. You will too! Post here in the Forum with any questions you have. This is a great group of people who love helping newcomers get started.

2 Likes

Hi @molky welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining and for the introduction. Our community members are really helpful and support, also very knowledgeable about their pet and housesitting lifestyles and only to willing to share, so do ask your questions … and for Portugal there is a really wonderful conversation on that amazing country in Travel Talk Portugal!

Enjoy the forum and connecting with our members from around the world.

Thank you and welcome to you @Matiasdlg we hope you enjoy the website too.

Angela and the Team

1 Like