Hello from Los Angeles!

Hi Fellow Sitters!! I’m Robyn, hailing from Los Angeles and I’m new to TrustedHouseSitters. I do not have extensive experience house/pet sitting, but I have informally house and pet sat over the past decade and it’s been really fun every time. I’m looking for gain more experience (and opportunity) from those needing someone to look after their homes and pets. Let me know if there’s any advice you all have for someone looking to do this more regularly. I know communication is key for this type of work. Hope you all are well and staying safe.

Cheers,
Robyn

4 Likes

Morning!

There’s heaps of info floating round the forum to gather ideas & plan :+1:.

Sitting’s all about being open to new ideas plus being 100% reliable, on the ball & using common sense. Home owners may not be avail when something happens etc etc.

I see heaps of sits in/around L.A but as I detest L.A. airport customs officials, one less place i’d fly to again.

Hi @robebear2010 a warm welcome to our community forum nd to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for bringing some California sunshine into some of our grey and wet days, not for everyone of course.

You will find our community helpful and supportive and as @TheMapleKiwi says explore the forum there are many conversations happening and much help and advice being shared, also do check out the website blog where you’ll find many great articles.

Enjoy connecting with our members and we look forward to sharing in your new THS adventure.

Angela and the Team