Hello from Ontario Canada

We are Trish and Randell that have been house sitting for a couple of years now. Not full time as I still work part time as a Chef. My wife has retired and is now writing novels for fun. We are so looking forward to traveling again after being cooped up in our house for a year and a half. We are taking a holiday to Mexico in September and crossing our fingers that it does not get cancelled on us. We use Trusted House Sitters as a way to reduce our expenses while we are traveling and have stayed in some amazing properties. We don’t have anything booked yet as our borders are still closed to the U.S. We have a cruise booked for 2022 to sail around the British Isles and we are hoping to house sit before and after the cruise. My wife and I like to live like a local whenever we travel, still do some touristy stuff but mainly eat where the locals eat and try to make friends and hang with the locals as much as possible. Here is to the rest of 2021 and 2022 getting back to normal so that we can continue our travels around the globe.

4 Likes

Hi Trish and Randell, welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining us from Ontario and for your great introduction. It’s amazing to hear how members came to enjoy a THS pet sitting lifestyle and how they fit it into their travels … I’m sure you have some wonderful stories to share.

Enjoy connecting with other members from around the world, we are a great supportive and caring community thank you for being part of it.

Angela and the team.

Hi @Randellc and welcome from another Ontarian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Randellc: Welcome to the forum! We live in New Westminster, B.C. and are also looking forward to a holiday in Mexico in November and hopefully many more when things clear up!

1 Like