Hello from Philly!

@Lorem-Ipsum welcome to the forum and to TrustedHousesitters! You are going to love it here. This is the greatest community of like-minded people who all love our pets…whether we are sitters or pet parents/owners.

I know you have so many questions and I will let our knowledgeable members help answer so many of them, but I would start by adding your member profile to your forum profile. If you go to your Dashboard on the TrustedHousesitters site, scroll to your green profile box, preview and with that link, copy and paste to your forum profile here.
https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile. This will give other members easy access to help provide feedback that will make your housesitting adventures so much easier.

I couldn’t find your profile up yet and maybe it’s because you just joined, but as soon as you are able to, make sure you get some great pics, great references from friends, family and colleagues who can attest to your character and love of animals. This makes your journey so much easier and quicker.

Once again, welcome and good luck getting that first sit!

1 Like