Hello from Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA

Love this site. Been using it for many years to find housesitters while we travel the world. Hope to eventually use it as housesitters ourselves.
Can’t wait to travel again!!!

3 Likes

Hi there!
We do still have two dogs that are super sweet and always get a lot of applicants for our sits.
I just responded to one of your threads about negative reviews.
We LOVE France and intend to retire there in about 6 years. We are looking at the area around Foix and were there this time last year.
I can’t wait to travel again…

1 Like

1 Like

It is not as easy as it is for EU citizens but it’s not too difficult. You just have to apply for a long term visa then a permanent visa after 5 years.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @tgibson it’s great to have you and your “puppies” join us. You live in a beautiful part of the US and we can just imagine the wonderful experiences your sitters have had, would love to see a photo of your two furry family members.

Thank you for being part of our amazing community for all of these years and we look forward to sharing in the travel and sitter experiences you’ve had with TrustedHousesitters.

Enjoy the conversation, the connections and meeting new friends, from around the world ,

Thank you! That is very nice of you to invite us to your home. I think it will be a few years before we get back to France as we have been there several times and wish to explore other countries. It would be wonderful to know someone in France though…
Tina

2 Likes

I love Santa Fe. Spent most of the Summer their on Housesits. Here I am with my son at Beer Creek Brewery.

1 Like

It is a great place! Far too many tourists here right now though considering there’s a pandemic happening…
If you want to come back we should be doing some travelling in 2021.
Tina

2 Likes

Hi Tina, I’d love to return! I end up needing to hike enough through SF National Park to burn off the tamales I eat at Posas! Was so pleased to be there to see fall colors too. I was concerned fires may have destroyed the whole Forest! Also need to climb Mt. Wheeler in 2021, and hope the tent rocks are opened!

1 Like