Hello from sunny France

Hi,

Because we love to travel on our bicycles but Muppet - our cat - does not share our hobby, I decided to join TrustedHousesitters.

It might actually also be a way for keeping our plants a bit longer alive :wink:

Since July 1st, 2022 we live at walking distance of a lovely provencal village.

Sunny greetings,
Margriet

2 Likes

Bienvenue, Margaret! Where in Provence are you? I spend three months at a time in Nice, late winter into spring.
I wish you many wonderful bike trips and Iā€™m youā€™ll find wonderful sitters for your cat on this site.

1 Like

Bonjour @Margriet and a very warm welcome to our community! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find many willing sitters to take care of Muppet while you cycle! We are also ā€œen Franceā€ a little further north in Bourgogneā€¦ but still enjoying a very sunny and warm few days. We settled here a couple of years ago after travelling and house sitting nomadically for almost a decade, and now and are enjoying exploring the different regions and countries of Europe. We are just back from a short break in Corsica which was very beautiful. How fortunate to be in Provence ā€¦ where were you before?

1 Like

ā€œMuppetā€ :joy:. I love ?him already!

2 Likes

Hi Edith,

We are in the south of the DrƓme, almost in the Vaucluse.

Many thanks for your kind words!

Margriet

Hi Vanessa,

We were in Le Mont-Dore in the Puy-de-DĆ“me (Auvergne) before. Very beautiful but a different climate than the Provence :wink:

Corsica is on our to-bike-list.

Kind regards,
Margriet