Hello From Sunny San Diego!

Hello THS members,

I am a homeowner in San Diego and have an adorable, three year old Springer Spaniel that has been cared for by a few THS when we have left town…and we have had such a positive experience with them.

My husband and I have also been THS during 2018 when we traveled the world and visited over 30 different countries. We absolutely loved our time taking care of other owners pets before we settled down and got our own puppy. We hope to some day return as sitters ourselves when the right opportunity presents itself for us to travel with our young springer. We strive to create the best possible experience for our Trusted House Sitters when they come take care of our boy because we know it can make ALL the difference.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Kelly :heart:

30 different countries - wow! That’s awesome. Which were your favorites?

Hello @Kelly and welcome. San Diego is definitely on my bucket list. Maybe some day I’ll get to care for your beloved springer. I had a beloved springer and a cocker. There is something so special about spaniels.
Best of luck.

3 Likes

@thejohnsfam Everyone always asks us that but it’s like asking who your favorite child is? :laughing:

We have loved them all in different ways but if we had to narrow them down to top 8
they would be:

Croatia
New Zealand
Bulgaria
Italy
Maldives
Singapore
Egypt
Portugal

3 Likes

30 is impressive! I’ve been to three of your top 8.

Greetings from sunny Salford (UK). It’s a bit chilly but my washing is hanging on the line :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I recognize Zorro, your handsome and wonderful Springer Spaniel! We enjoyed looking after him and miss him!

2 Likes

Hello!

My niece lives in Carlsbad, so would be great having a sit nearby.
Good Luck and hope to hear from you regarding and opportunity to sit soon!

AnaRose