Southwest Florida new to forum

Hello, we are in southwest Florida, and at this point, we have started with asking someone to stay with our 2 English Springer Spaniels for a week. We eventually would like to reciprocate with sitting at some point. My husband is retired, though I am still working , which makes scheduling time away difficult.

4 Likes

Welcome @kmac1412. My husband and I live in Tampa and are both retired. We originally joined THS to housesit, but when we took care of our daughter’s cat for a year, we became HO’s. We used sitters three times while the cat was in residence. This was great as it gave us the freedom to travel, knowing that the cat would be in good hands. Our daughter now lives in a place where she can have a cat again, so we are pet-less. However, we decided that we liked someone in our home while traveling, so we are currently on a 30-day trip, and are using sitters to watch over the house and water a few plants. This works well for everyone!

2 Likes

Hi @kmac1412 welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters. Thank you for joining us from Florida, for your introduction and for bringing along your beloved ESS … I’m a huge Springer lover, having been owned by six of them over the years.

They really are velcro dogs with the biggest of hearts, are yours black & white or liver and white? Whatever they are I’m sure you will find wonderful sitters for them.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with our members from around the world, thank you again for joining us.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @kmac1412!
Long time FL based member here who would love to see some pics of those pups.

1 Like