New Community Forum user - Hello from Florida

Hi. New to the Community Forum. My name is Donna, I live in The Villages in Florida - it’s a great place to visit. If you have thought about visiting here - or looking to spend time in Florida in August - take a look at the listing for our elderly cat.

As a newbie to the forum, going to look around at the topics - enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Welcome, my brother & his wife are Villagers as well. Lovely community! Your home looks beautiful and so does Missy. Enjoy reading the posts.

Hello @donnamucci and welcome to the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
Missy is a cutie along with a lovely sit you have listed. We have been to Florida many times but not as yet made it up to The Villages.
Happy reading.

Hi @donnamucci. Welcome to the forum, our friendly community of pet sitters and owners. I’m glad you found us.

I took a look at your listing, and you’ve covered all the bases. Great job. I’m sure with your thorough listing, beautiful home and great location, you’ll find a sitter in no time.

As you look around the forum you’ll quickly see that the forum is more than just a place to discuss pet sits. Members also share travel stories and insights, pet stories and pictures, remote work ideas and even things that make people giggle. Many members also create opportunities to meet each other in person using our Travel, Meetups & Events discussions.

TrustedHousesitters and our members help each other have unique travel experiences and keep pets happy at home. We’re glad you’re part of the community.

Karen E