The Villages, FL?

I’m going to be in The Villages, FL from October 18 to November 17. Anyone else going to be there and want to meet?

2 Likes

Not going there. But honestly, this thread made me curious and I saw it’s not your first trip, and I just gotta ask: What is it like to sit in the Villages?

2 Likes

I think I wrote in my review of the homeowners that The Villages is the best sit location anywhere. It’s got any kind of entertainment that you might be into. Great people too. Not just the HOs, but everyone I met. I got lucky and found back-to-back sits there this time, one with the people from last year.

5 Likes

I’ll miss you @Brad - my sit in The Villages is three weeks in December over the holidays. I’ve been there before and really enjoyed it. I’m also a member of the demographic there. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Brad, I came close to sits there in December, I am still looking. I have been there in the past for lifestyle preview. Will be on a sit in Dunedin FL until Nov 29, hoping to get a sit in the Villages in December, in case you know of anyone seeking? Great area for sure!

1 Like

Hi @BevD and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for joining in with this thread :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

For reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

thanks, I believe I updated profile link accordingly

Hi @BevD I have just tagged @Therese or @Angela_L to check this for you because the link wasn’t opening when I just checked. It’s a simple fix though.

Thanks @Samox24 … I have made that little change so @BevD is is all working correctly now.

Thank you!

1 Like