Hello Pet Lovers from Ft Lauderdale!

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this Trusted Housesitters site as of about 30 minutes ago! I’m not even sure if my post is up and running yet. I live in Davie Florida, which is a suburb of Ft. Lauderdale.
This seems like a fabulous way for all involved to go on vacation, have someone responsible to stay at your home and lovingly take care of your pets. Also, it appears to be a great opportunity to stay somewhere yourself and watch someone else’s precious pets! I will try to respond to any emails within a reasonable amount of time, except when I’m asleep! I’m looking forward to traveling and loving and taking care of your pets, as well as peace of mind from all of you when taking care of mine! Happy Monday!

5 Likes

Welcome keysfun! I’m sure you will love being a member of THS - it’s been a wonderful experience for us since joining seven years ago. It’s definitely a win-win situation for homeowners and sitters and we have made some great friends with homeowners we’ve sat for. I’m sure you will have no problem finding sitters when you decide to post your listing, as Florida is a very desirable location. Best of luck and happy travels!

2 Likes

Thank you. I am waiting for the managers to post my listing! I guess in the winter Florida will be a desirable place for northerners!

1 Like

Absolutely! We are the type of sitters who are trying to actively avoid cold places.

Hello @keysfun and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
As @Globetrotter mentioned we ourselves have also now made many new great friends through TrustedHousesitters, it really is a fabulous concept.
Happy travels :+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Can anyone advise where I go to see my request for a sitter? I seem to be only in this area. I am not sure how long that takes to appear but in the interim, apparently I can’t find my request. Maybe it takes a few days for a sitter request to post? Your advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @keysfun I have sent you a DIrect Message and will also tag @Lucy-B to look into your listing when she is back online.

You can also add your listing link to your Forum profile, this will allow other members on the Forum to view … and you do have a very attractive listing in a great location, here is the link on how to add to your profile How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Update @keysfun I have checked your account, your listing is now live on the site … and we couldn’t resist sharing these two adorable faces.

5 Likes

awwww you have the cutest fur babies @keysfun !!! Welcome to the forum and to the TrustedHouseSitters community :slight_smile:

1 Like