HELP Need to complete profile

Hi … I’m Sheri and new to trustedhousesitters… I haven’t traveled alone a whole lot but did travel as a couple in an RV and Airbnb‘s etc. mainly in the southeast of the US. I have family and friends throughout Florida. I’m wanting to travel with my fj7 To different destinations and spontaneous visits …

Here is my issue :slightly_frowning_face:

Need to complete profile. I continue to ask for email verify letter. I never receive so I can’t complete my membership…

I’ve completed everything in my profile however when I click send verification email I get a response saying I’ll get a verification email within 30 minutes. I have tried a few different times and I join back in May. I can’t make a phone call and get through to anybody to speak to me. And my chats live chats send me in circles looking at the same default answers. I want to complete my profile and get what I’m paying for which is access to an adventure I’m ready for. I’m not good with technology but any help would be appreciated. Sheri in Georgia

Hi @AngelGear Welcome to our Community Forum and to TrustedHousesitters, I’m not sure who or what your fj7 is but it’s great that you want to begin a pet and housesitting lifestyle.

I’m sorry you’ve had this issue with verifying your email would you log out and back in as I have manually verified your email address and it should now show as completed. Please let me know if it isn’t and I will need to get the Membership Services Team to look into it.

Thank you for joining the forum you’ll find great help and advice here so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Angela and the Team