Technical trouble with website

I am in desperate need of help with the website. I can not get into My Profile or the Verifications section to add that to my profile! I have read the descriptions of how to do this over and over but the options are simply not there. I have tried the chat but it goes in circles and after asking for a rep, waited 20 minutes and did not advance in the queue (I was second, and stayed there)

It works for me (in Chrome on OS X).

So you can log in? Maybe log out and log in again. Or try a different web browser. Or delete THS cookies.

Thanks - yes I had done that. I finally got through to a live person (didn’t know i could do that through the chat - Frankie was quite evasive), and found out that as a homeowner (looking for a sitter) we do not go through a verification process like the sitters do. The only way we get “verified” is for a sitter to leave a review.

Good part is that it forced me to join the Forum!

Do HOs not even do the verification of their email and phone number?

I think they do that, yes.

That’s interesting. I assumed pet owners had to prove who they were as well as sitters. Do you have to give proof of address?

Welcome to the forum! There’s so much to learn here and it’s entertaining as well. You can search for just about anything by clicking on the magnifying glass symbol at the top. I wish you the best for your upcoming sits.

1 Like

no idea - you would have to ask them

HOs don’t have to prove they are who they say they are @Wildcolonialgirl - nowhere near as vetted as sitters which is pretty bonkers IMHO