Help with my home listing and finding a sitter

Hello, as this is an international site, I don’t know where you are bovot… but I’m in Canada & have not yet received an application for a sit I want to fill sooner than later as I have not yet booked flights. But I will also share two more points - we have a reactive dog, lots of pics of our pets (I’ll have to go back to see how to link the list w/ the forum)… We also do not have insurance to let someone else drive our car - I do believe one needs to have that type of insurance… it is a 3.5 hour drive to/from the airport for anyone flying here… which for us is a wasted day (dog in crate entire time too) so any thoughts are greatly appreciated… back to looking @ how to share a link to my list…

@Jenny or @Sam_F would you maybe link Guapodog’s profile and also perhaps start a new thread for them so that they can get the help they need with their listing?

Thanks
Annette

2 Likes

Hello @Guapodog1 I have added the link to your listing to your forum profile (if you click your user name you will see it there and so will other forum users).

@botvot Thank you for asking the team to help add the owners listing link to their profile and start a new thread so they can get the help and advice they need. :smiling_face:

3 Likes