Hi from newbies in South Wales, UK

Hi everyone! My partner and I have been mulling over joining and finally took the plunge!

We have a whole menagerie of 3 dogs, 3 cats and 6 gerbils. All of which are rescues except for one of our cats and the dogs are Romanian ex-street dogs with their own quirky behaviours.

We are based in South Wales :wales: and are hoping we’ll soon find the right sitters for our dates posted!

Nice to meet you all!

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 11.58.11 PM

5 Likes

Hello @iamplankton

I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. You can connect with lots of members here and they will be able to help answer your housesitting questions. You can also use the spyglass to search for topics.

I can see that you have already added your TrustedHousesitters listing to your forum profile, so members will be able to give you helpful tips and feedback.

Wales is beautiful, I have visited many times and best wishes for finding a sitter for your gang. Carla

Thank you so much! I’m definitely up for tips on how we can improve our listing/appeal and welcome that feedback!

1 Like

Fabulous. What a gorgeous menangerie and Wales is so very lovely.

Hello @iamplankton and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

What adorable photos, thank you for sharing :dog::cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wales is always lovely to visit any time of the year, I am sure you will get many great applicants :blush:

Hello @iamplankton

I am completely new here. I haven’t even signed up yet as pet parent, love that :heart_eyes: title, I have only visited north Wales, and I loved that, so I am sure the rest of wales is just as lovely.

Love the cat with blue eyes. :grin:

I only have a cat. I used to own a horse too. Not any more though.

I feel sure that you will find the right sitters for you.

2 Likes

Welcome @iamplankton,
I’m sure you’ll find a great animal loving sitter for your collection of amazing animals.
It’s been a while since I’ve been to Wales. A friend spent some of the nineties living in Cardiff. As a young 20 year old at the time I remember it being rather lively at night!