Hi from Wiltshire

We have been members for nearly 7 years. Over that time we have met some lovely people who have looked after our cats and house so well. We live in a smallish town with excellent connections, the M4 3 miles away and the London to Bristol mainline a 5 minute walk away. It is an area chock full of history.
I am now hoping someone will want to come and look after the furry ones in April.

2 Likes

Hi @SarahGregory welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining and for being part of our wonderful TrustedHousesitters community for seven years, you must have some great experiences to share, just how many sitters have your kitties been companions to?

Enjoy the forum and connecting with members from around the world … we look forward to sharing in more time with you and your kitties.

Angela and the Team

Thank you - we have met some lovely people over the years.

Hello @SarahGregory Whereabouts in Wiltshire are you?

You might want to add your home-owner profile to your community forum name so people can ‘see’ you easily:

Thank you - I added (I think) my profile. I have had to fall back on family to cover the Spring holiday but am thinking how to make my listing more enticing for my Autumn break. I sense people are feeling quite cautious still post covid.

Just took a quick peak at your listing and my first suggestion would be to add some photos of the sitter’s bedroom, kitchen and main living area. A lot of sitters scroll on by if there are not enough clear photos of where we will be spending most of our time. :slight_smile: