Hi, this is Rod and Charlotte from the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia, we have two beagles, Daisy and Chilli who are like children to us. Daisy is 10 and Chilli is 7

This is the first time we have used TrustedHousesitters and we are struggling to get housesitters for May 2023

1 Like

A big welcome to the forum.

I’m confident you’ll find the right sitters. You do have time, and you are in a lovely location.
I would like to suggest you add your listing profile to your forum profile, so other members can see it, and even offer a little help.

If you go to your dashboard, listing block and open your listing there.
The way to add your profile link is here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile.

I have taken the liberty of boosting your listing, which will bring it to the top of the website.
I hope this helps and that you enjoy the interaction with all our lovely forum members here.
Best wishes
Therese

1 Like

Hello Rod and Charlotte. How funny! I’ve literally just applied to you before seeing this post on the forum! I’m crossing my fingers that you’ll see me as a prospective sitter :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

4 Likes

@RockChar - If @Smiley has applied to you then you are really lucky! snap her up - she is the best!!

4 Likes

Thanks Therese, that was a great help.

Hi Smiley, I assume this a pseudonym for Sheryl

Rod

1 Like

Glad you found the forum - Smiley will be great if you select her. We met at a London meetup last summer! She and I both brought along the dogs we were caring for!

3 Likes

Just seen this! Well, thank you @Colin, on this occasion I’ll agree with you! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Sshhhh, don’t tell anyone! :wink:

Thanks so much @toml It was so lovely meeting you too. Hopefully we can meet up some other time, some other place…