Home is where the dog and all pets are - please share your pet pictures

Snoozing by the fire…one happy boy

5 Likes

Hi from Casey in San Diego :dog: :us:

I’ve looked after this little boy 5 times since he was a puppy … but this time I’m in Scotland and his new sitter best friends are Auntie @Maryse & Uncle Jeff who have just sent me this “Happy Thanksgiving Auntie Angela” …

We get so attached to the pets we care for, some a “little” more than others … I do miss this little one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks to Maryse & Jeff and see you next time Casey xx

4 Likes

Handsome, just like our Walter

5 Likes

You certainly are handsome Walter, very loved and have the most wonderful eyes … :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A picture says it all !

3 Likes

She is 2 years old in this picture, born May of 2010. Her kennel name is: North Starz Stormy Twice the Spice, but her call name is Stormy. I have had her since she was 14 mos old, already trained for Confirmation shows. Her first trainer showed her until she obtained the Champion Title. I took over and we showed together until she obtained Grand Champion.

3 Likes

Thank you SO much for sharing @dj452 she is truly very special …

Find the kitten.
MEOW PARLOUR
Cat cafe
46 Hester St
New York, NY 10002

4 Likes

We’ve still got Thanksgiving leftovers, but our dog, Brooks, has finished his.

It sure looks like somebody had a wild Thanksgiving, @Maggie8K :rofl:

1 Like

My current sit is with a very active, funny, silly 1 year old Minature Poodle near Chicago. I’m in a continuous state of amusement, especially when he barks at the television while watching the big bang theory.

7 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 , that just looks like heaven. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Lucy does love her ball, especially if it squeaks :paw_prints:

3 Likes

For those of you familiar with the Netflix series Outlander, here is Miki, a miniature Schnauzer desperately trying to reach Jamie Fraser :scotland: (Who wouldn’t :smiling_imp:)

We cared for her and Toby in Western Australia and are now in New Zealand until March when we head home to England.

3 Likes

My handsome gentleman! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

3 Likes

My current situation…the Golden Retriever is the Housesit dog and the little Romanian Rescue is my own dog and they get on wonderfully. But don’t they look guilty :rofl:

7 Likes

These are the cuties!!!

1 Like

Captions please ?

5 Likes

Like the old Scottish song says… “I’ll take the high road, and you’ll take the low road…” :rofl: @Silversitters