Homeowners Feedback Request

Hi with this in mind, I have tried to request a review and put in feedback but there is no acknowledgement that this has happened, ie ’ saved’ or your’ submission has been received’ etc. What do I need to do??

Thanks

Hi @apresmoiledeluge, I’m going to tag @Therese who will connect with you directly when she is back online and help with this.

Hi @apresmoiledeluge … I have emailed you from membership services. Kind regards Therese

1 Like

Thats a good response

1 Like

Thanks, just got to these

As a HO and petsitter . When I don’t leave a review it’s usually a sign I was not happy with something. I don’t want to leave a poor review so I just don’t send one . My last sitter decided to tell me at the last minute that she couldn’t come to the house till 8 pm . I think that info should be know in advance and a few other small t

I agree . I had this same problem with a sitter . She told me the day of the sit she would be there after 8 . I will not be using her again

How do I see if another HO hasn’t left a review?
I don’t want to constantly have to read between the lines, search for keywords in reviews or look if others didn’t leave any review. Why is it so complicated to write an honest review for others to understand instantly? I don’t get it.

2 Likes

It’s to avoid retaliation reviews. I’m looking forward to what THS comes up with for their revamp.

I know this and I hope THS will do something about this soon.

The only way you can see if another HO has not left a review is by checking on the App

1 Like

Ah, I never use the app even though I have it on my iPad.
Thank you!

@carpediem Totally agree that it should be the same review system for sitters & HO. Along the same theme I would suggest that if there is some sort of penalty (HO not being able to list future dates) then there should be a penalty for Sitters who don’t leave a review. I am not particularly in favour of a penalty system but do think that Sitters & HO should be treated equally. As a fairly inexperienced HO we have used sitters only 5 times. In each case they did a fabulous job & our review of them (posted within a few days of returning home) reflected this. However 2 out of the 5 never left us a review despite our requests. We did meet up with all the sitters at the end of the sits and all said they had a wonderful time; no-one gave us any negative verbal feedback. Before we go away we spend a not inconsiderable time preparing the house, leaving detailed information (where to find things, operating instructions, labelling animal feeds, organising our animals so their is minimal looking after etc etc). It is as important for HOs to receive a review as it is for sitters,

4 Likes

I also received no review for my first sit 3 months ago. And this was after asking them several times. Since the. I have had six 5 star reviews from other people so I have just let it go… the homeowners are so varied but I think I am noticing my first gut response to them is always accurate. I
think in future I will avoid people that I sense will be difficult.

5 Likes