Leaving my house sit a review

Hello:

I just finished up my first sit and asked the owner for a review as she was also new and she completed it-5 star. I would like to leave her one as well. How do I do this or so I need to ask her to ask me to do it? Is that proper? It was a good sit and would help her for future sits. I just don’t see anywhere on my profile/account to complete one for her.

Thanks

If you look in the drop down menu under your name (in the top menu), click on “feedback” and you should see a place to leave your review of your sit.

4 Likes

Hi @Libby2019 and great to hear that you both had a great first 5-star sit experience. This is always wonderful to hear ! As @Kelownagurl says, you’ll find the FEEDBACK option on your dashboard… but here also are the instructions from the help desk to guide you through the process:

Have you got a second sit booked? Are you going to be house sitting over Christmas?

3 Likes

If I put in text to the feedback does that later show as review on the House sit listing ???

Yes. And when you look at sits, you can read the feedback other sitters have left.

Here is more information on how to do it.

How long till it showes on the Housesit listing ??

Right away. (I think).

it does not show now done it about half hour ago

We might want to tag one of the moderators to check it out for you then. It’s a holiday so they might not be online today but I’m sure they’ll look into it right away.

@Angela_L @Vanessa_A

ok will do do ty .