How does an owner leave a sitter review after the sit

We used to get an email requesting it

Hi! For a HS we go on to the ‘ME’ tab & there’s a feedback option & all sits I have completed are there & it allows me to update them there. Hope this helps :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve followed these instructions (app and laptop) but the sitter who completed the sit last week does not show up

If that is the case, it sounds like the sitter and you had not completed the confirmation process fully @Joselyn_and_Blair. @Lucy-B will hopefully be able to follow this up for you when she is back online.

1 Like

Hi @Joselyn_and_Blair I may be stating the obvious here, so if so I apologize, but I’ll just clarify something.

• If you are completing a review of the sitter, it’s going to show up on the sitter’s profile, not yours.
  • When the sitter completes the review of their sit experience (of you), that review shows up on your homeowner profile.
  • As a sitter, when a homeowner does a review of me, I choose to respond to that review, usually with a short thank you of some kind. The homeowner usually does the same, thanking me.

Is that what you understood, and is that what’s not working for you?

Hi @Joselyn_and_Blair I’ve sent an email from Membership Services to help you leave a review for your sitter. I just need a bit more info so I can help so please do check your email inbox and send me a reply when you have time.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Lucy

1 Like