Horses as well as cats?

@richardsonshanno I know it’s super cute, isn’t it! :horse:

Welcome to the community forum and thank you for your contribution to this thread. It’s great to have you here.

Did you know that you can add the links to your THS sitter’s profile & owners’ listing (as you have both) to your forum profile so that other members can connect with you and offer feedback and advice?

Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

I am also happy to add them just ask! I look forward to your future contributions :slight_smile:

I agree with the others, it might put some off, but many of us are animals lovers, and are well-equipped to manage horses, as well. From exercising them to cleaning their stalls and hooves!

1 Like

I believe for many, this is an exciting option.

1 Like

Hi again, I had some great feedback from my previous post about whether horses would put people off. I had an immediate response through this forum, but sadly she can’t make it now. So I’m still looking. The Moderator has added my URL now, and I can privide a car if need be. My horses live out and are very gentle girls. North Wales

Post moderated to comply with forum guidelines

5 Likes

Hi Julie,
I would have been very interested in your sit, as do have experience with horses and did do a sit where I looked after four once. Unfortunately the dates do not work for me.
I am sure you will have somebody very interested.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

Hi @JuliePetParent, it’s currently saying no sitter needed so have you now got a sitter? Hope so!

Hi @temba yes i did just after i posted, a young lady who loves horses and cats and can ride. Would you have been interested? I had to find and invite her as the THS is so busy now, you have to be proactive!

1 Like

That’s great @JuliePetParent :clap:. No I wasn’t going to apply but I am going to see you soon!!

1 Like

YES Of course. Its on the calendar. See you very soon!! Forgot your user name.

Hello I’m a horse sitter just joined THS :+1:

2 Likes