How do I cancel as a sitter?

@Silversitters Thank you and that is a great point to discuss.

I think the idea around this wording is that if a sitter needs to cancel a confirmed sit then the first port of call before cancelling their autorenewal should be to inform the owner so that the owner is made aware at the earliest opportunity. The owner can then cancel the sit and re-list to find another sitter, then the sitter will be able to cancel the auto-renewal.

I will pass the feedback on to the team and maybe the wording could be more descriptive about letting the owner know you are cancelling the sit before you cancel your auto-renewal.

However, it’s great to see the new feature is working and that members are not being able to cancel their auto-renewal before cancelling their confirmed sits.

@RosiePosie I am really sorry to hear that you need to cancel your confirmed sits, I hope everything is okay.

If you let the owners know first, they can cancel the sits and then you will be able to cancel the auto-renewal in your account. If you or the owners need any help at all please just reach out to the Membership Services team at support@trustedhousesitters.com

Best wishes to you :slight_smile: