How long does a "new" listing stay "new"?

I am always looking to see what is new out there but I look at so many I forgot sometimes what I have already seen.
I’d like to know how long does the red “NEW” tag stay on a listing?

1 Like

Good morning @carpediem16 and that’s a good question to which I don’t know the answer… but I know someone who will :slight_smile:

Passing over to @Therese who will I’m sure be able to give you an answer when she comes on line.

1 Like

@carpediem16 … thank you @Vanessa_A The new button appears for 24 hours.
Kind regards Therese

5 Likes

Thanks Therese! And does the New flag get set again if the profile text is modified?

@Brad … It would either have to be boosted by yourself if you have standard or premium membership, or by membership services… Little edits would not bring the New Button back up. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes

I have seen some sits, one in particular, that has definitely had the red NEW tag for more than 24 hours, in fact, I feel like it’s been there a week at least. Perhaps the dates changed a bit, but if so, not by much bc it keeps coming up in my search within a certain time frame I am using. So just wondering how that happens…

1 Like

Hi @carpediem16 The New tag has only a 24 hour facility, however, if the HO boosts their listing each day, it will keep coming up as a New tag. If they Add new dates, this could also bring the New button back.
I hope this helps clarify a bit more. Kind regards Therese

2 Likes