How to attract applicants, ? for sitters

Fabulous @sstoneho that photo of him and the descriptor lures me right in now. Keep us posted on how you get on :raised_hands:t3: (We’re house sitting two pooches in Sri Lanka :sri_lanka: right now. Oh for an English pub :joy:)

@sstoneho I see that you’ve switched out your first photo, but it’s best to use one in landscape mode, rather than portrait. The reason being is that the system will automatically crop it to a size to fit the search display.

Your current first photo looks good on my iPhone but on my laptop all I see is this, which is not ideal.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 11.32.11 AM

It’s a good idea for all members to search their own listings/profiles to see how they display for others, and on various devices, if they have for example a mobile phone, tablet, and laptop or desktop.

Hi @sstoneho - this is exactly the sort of sit we always look for: small town or village but not isolated, decent transport, great walks, neat and tidy home and most of all, a fun dog to enjoy it with. But I agree 100% with @VespaSpice - we always look a bit further in advance. It doesn’t help you much now, but for next time…
Good luck!