I can’t start my day without …

Completing my Wordle and Quordle daily word games.

6 Likes

Going through all the house sitting sites!

6 Likes

Cup of tea … actually two cups of tea. :wink: :teapot: :spoon:

6 Likes

2 cups of coffee. One , first one in my bed pls.

3 Likes

Me too, always a first cup of coffee brought to me in bed :coffee:

Nobody to bring coffee for now .but I am looking to be single for a while.

1 Like

@ElsieDownie two cups of Nespresso coffee!

Big deep breath, a smile and a stretch

2 Likes

Two mugs of builders tea and one of coffee .one after another and cereal or porridge with fruit and cinnamon on top.

1 Like

Sipping a cappuccino (brought to me by my darling hubby), as I sit in the sun, on my laptop, looking at sits and play Worldle, Factle, Wordle, and Quordle.

3 Likes

Never heard of Factle until now, not bad!

1 Like

What is Factle?

1 Like

A coffee or cappuccino (depending on what equipment we have available to us at the time) in bed or wherever the loveliest place is for enjoying an early morning bevvie, a quick catch-up on sit notifications and other comms, and a short read until the coffee is cold or done.

For me, the puzzles are “finish my day with” … Crossword (stupidly easy daily Crossword with Friends, but not sure where the friends come in), daily Waffle (puzzle, not food!), and daily Spelling Bee (New York Times freebie).

1 Like

The bells!! We live in a French hamlet and the 7 o’clock church bells wake us all with our call to start the day! Really miss them now if we are away!

Next is a cup of tea with fresh ginger and the forum app :joy: (I do the early UK check in most days)

2 Likes

@lifephasenext Yes, me too! I finish my day with a Sudoku. I’m a bookkeeper, so I need to stay number smart :wink:

1 Like

At least a couple cups of coffee and a good morning kiss from my husband :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

A couple of things: water, a cup of coffee, stretching, filling planner. I generally start my day by planning it out a bit – just blocking out time for my various commitments, but I fully expect them to change as the day progresses so it’s no big deal as things move around.

Oh to be organised.

A gallon of coffee.