I live in west Cornwall, have a young dachshund and we're new to the forum

We live in a small town near the coast (3/4 miles) in west Cornwall on the other side of Penzance… can’t get much further west! Good local facilities; shops, pubs, post office etc and easy access to coast, moors, beaches.
We have a small, young Dachshund. No way we’d use kennels, we’d never be forgiven so hoping to use forum to identify likely house sitters.

3 Likes

Hello @Mark_William and a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community forum. I have no doubt you’ll find some great sitters for such a fabulous location, and a breed of dog that so many of us adore!! I’m glad that your young Dachshund doesn’t approve of kennels :slight_smile: What is his or her name … do you have a photo to share?

We spent all of the first lockdown nicely “trapped” in Cornwall (Gunwallow) exploring various sections of the coastal walk, many over and over and we became very aquainted with the section between Marazion and Penzance! We made it to St Michael’s Mount the first day it reopened to the public… just a handful of us - a special moment in troubled times.

Back to the practical things, I did notice that your account isn’t live yet, so if you need any help at all please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the forum team, or to ask our helpful community … they love to help new members! And of course the membership services team is always available to support you.

Welcome again and all the best,
Vanessa and the forum team!

2 Likes