I need the sitters ID for their guest pass

Hello, @BruceT I am happy to point you in the right direction. You can reach out to the Membership Services team as they will be able to assist you further with this question at support@trustedhousesitters.com - Thank you :slight_smile:

Carla, perhaps you could just tag one of them to answer the question here in the forum so that the answer is available to the entire forum. I donā€™t know who to tag. Thanks!

1 Like

@BruceT The Membership Services team do not comment directly on the forum as it is managed by the forum team. For any specific queries, it is always best to check the process with the support team directly.

I am unable to see any clause in the T&Cs, so it is worth reaching out to clarify any questions. They wonā€™t be able to comment on any individual cases but can share the general process.

Feel free to update the forum with any general information they share and continue the conversation.

Like your verbiage, I may add that in the future. The only reason people want to come to The Villages in Central Florida is for the amenities and free live music 365 days at year at numerous venues. Residents move out of their home during snowbird season and charge upward of $6,000 US a month more or less for my size home 3/3.

I have a three week sit in The Villages confirmed for the holidays. I enjoy being there, especially when I have the keys to the golf cart!

1 Like

I started doing house sits here back in 2018 and bought a home here in July 2020. Then I needed to join THS as a HO as well since I have a cat and moved away from my sitters. I moved into my second home this past May. I just accepted an offer on my first home last night, YEA!!! They say the average Villager moves 3 times within the Villages. I know some Villagers who are on their fifth home. Life at our age changes, upsize, downsize, the Villages is growing so rapidly, some people always want the newest or best location.

What Village is your sit. Yes, visitors love to enjoy their golf cart rides on the 100 miles of multi-modal paths. I live in the southern part now.

2 Likes

My in-laws lived in the Villages in the Bay Area. We enjoyed visiting there even though we used zero of their myriad activities, because we enjoyed the lushness and contained sense of community. It was like spending time at a park or resort where you could relax. They had a golf cart, too. They lived in three parts, because the Villages there had different housing as your health declined. Like once you couldnā€™t handle a house, youā€™d move to a condo maybe.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be in Pine Hills. The sit covers Christmas and New Years so Iā€™m looking forward to some festivities. :partying_face:

I would be very reluctant to supply such but thatā€™s because I had my passport and credit card details taken and used by a hotel employee in the US about 8 months after I visited. They ran up nearly $10k on my card and messed up my credit up until it was resolved. This took months until the credit card company accepted I was at my regular job thousands of miles away over the pond when these transactions happened.
This is no shade on you @trekker954. Iā€™m sure as ex law enforcement you are an upstanding person in your community. Just giving you an alternative view point.

Iā€™d like home owners to be background checked to the same level!

1 Like