Introducing Pete and Claire from Shropshire, UK

Claire and I are recently retired health professionals and now starting our travel adventures. So far we have used Trusted Housesitters on three occasions and loved the experience of meeting new folks and leaving for holidays relaxed that our pets and house are going to be well looked after.

We have found the forum really useful in being able to learn what sitters want to make their sit a happy and easy experience.

Kind Regards

Pete and Claire]

9 Likes

Welcome @Peteoldis to the forums. I joined THS mid May last year and am currently on my 9th sit. You guys have the comfort of leaving your loved pets in the hands of crazy animal lovers like most sitters on here!

3 Likes

Hello @Peteoldis and welcome to the Community Forum. I am so pleased to hear that you have loved your experience with THS so far and that you plan to continue your travels this year.

There is a thread you might be interested in I have attached for you to have a read

1 Like

Welcome … We are also from Shropshire and recent new members. We joined in December and we’ve already done one sit and have two more booked. We very much enjoyed our first sit with 2 lively cocker spaniels .We have a real soft spot for spaniels of every kind and sadly ours passed away last year so we are trying to stop ourselves getting another dog but still getting a doggy fix now and again. We love all animals and hopefully THS will be perfect for us

4 Likes

@Peteoldis Hello Pete & Claire,

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitters community and forum. It is fantastic to hear that you have already connected to some great sitters that have allowed you to start your travel adventures.

As you mentioned the forum is a great place to connect and find out information, so I am really happy that you are here.

Best wishes Carla