Introduction To New Chicago Owner Member

I am new to this site and service. It was recommended to me as I need to go away for 5 weeks with my daughter to receive radiation treatment for brain cancer. Unfortunately, we just got all the information yesterday so this is all last minute. have a lovely apartment near Lake Michigan and transportation in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood. I have 2 beautiful mature cats that I just don’t want to leave alone for long periods of time. Montley, 13, is friendly but hairy. Henny, 11, is a black Halloween cat I call her. She is friendly and does like attention and will meow until you pet her. I really just hope this works and I can find someone kind and gentle that will care for my fur babies and my home so I can focus on my daughters care. Thank you for your time and any suggestions you may have to prepare my home to be comfortable for my sitter.

2 Likes

Welcome, @Jennyb75. I see you also posted in the last-minute section, so maybe people should reply there?

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/urgent-chicago-last-minute-sitter-needed-due-to-medical-treatment/34365

The main downside to that is that posts in that category get deleted/archived after a while. But I guess the most important thing is that you find a great sitter so you can be at peace helping your daughter! I’ll post more over there.

2 Likes