Hello, from Chicago

Hi. My name is Cala, and I am new to THS, and have arranged my first sit for my dog, Bella. I am pleased with the couple I chose to sit for her,
but am not traveling until October. I would like to get familiar with the site by keeping up with the forum. So far, I like what I’ve seen.

I love to travel, and plan to do more of it in the com8ng years, as I wind down my career. I would also like to take some long weekend trips, and am curious to see how available sitters are.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

6 Likes

Hi @cala welcome to the TrustedHousesitters community forum. That is great you are finding it helpful.

Congrats on booking your first sitters! Do you have any photos of your pup Bella :heart_eyes: That is awesome you found a nice couple to sit Bella while you are away. I saw in another post that you are headed to Croatia, that is so exciting! What are you looking forward to the most while you are there?

I see you don’t have your listing linked to your forum profile.

Here’s How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Adding this link to your forum profile will enable forum members to quickly access your listing and provide feedback. We have lots of experienced pet parents and sitters on the forum who can take a look at your profile and see if there is any room for improvement.

Happy travels!

Hello @cala and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations on booking your first sitters for your upcoming trip, this is fantastic news!

As @Julie_A mentioned, if you have any photos of Bella that you can share, it would be lovely to see her :dog:

We were in Croatia travelling around last year, so if you have any questions that I might be able to help you with please DM me and if you have any other questions regarding anything else on here, please do not hesitate to ask! :blush:

1 Like