It was great to meet fellow house sitters in Brisbane!

Jenny (aka Crookie) and David had Ken and I over to their lovely home for a fabulous lunch. It was great swapping house sitting adventure stories. This was the 3rd time we’ve gotten together and we’ve always forgotten to take a photo.

21 Likes

Looks like you all had a wonderful time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s a very happy meetup picture Mary! Glad you remembered to take one this time. :camera_flash:

4 Likes

How wonderful! You really look like you’re having a great time.
I must remember to get in touch with you if I’m in Brisbane when you are…won’t be before July/August next year though

4 Likes

Hello & G’Day such a pleasure to put faces to the names and such happy smiling faces too … that is rather an impressive stone wall behind you …

Thank you for sharing your delightful Brisbane lunch spot with us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@anon1411559 I laughed when I read that you’d forgotten to take pictures the other times you’d all gotten together. I do that too! In fact, I’ve done it so often that I now make a point of walking in with my phone in my hand and not putting it away until we get a group picture! :rofl:

3 Likes

Aha … so this is where all the action is. But, of course …
Why, ah why am I freezing my bits and pieces off in Melbourne then??? I should have started my Australian adventure from up there :wink:

2 Likes

@RadarInc its not too late!

I know … I am on my way … but
“First I take Sydney then I take Brisbane” :wink:

@RadarInc when are you in Brisbane?

@Knowmad the latest middle of October but probably earlier, leaving Melbourne for Sydney on Monday

@RadarInc we are in Brisbane and surrounds until mid January. Let me know if you would like to connect at some point?

:upside_down_face: Good to hear folks having fun.

1 Like

Cairns or Darwin are the places to be atm weather-wise

@RadarInc “Queensland, beautiful one day, perfect the next.” The tourism slogan doesn’t lie.

2 Likes

Skip Sydney @RadarInc, it’s highly over rated (she says as she runs away after throwing that hand grenade)

2 Likes

Skip Sydney! Tis 100% overrated & Brissie’s much better :slightly_smiling_face:. Rural NSW’s cool & a good road trip would be Melbs-Jindabyne-Eden-Canberra-Orange-Tamworth-Warwick-Bris. Yes, i’ve driven it :+1:.

Don’t forget Radelaide & Perth :sunglasses::sunglasses:.

2 Likes

That’s a great road trip @TheMapleKiwi to see real Australia! You might have to explain the Radelaide nickname though…

1 Like

Agreed,

#Queenslander

3 Likes

Don’t skip Sydney!