Meetup Opportunities - Australia

Please use this topic to arrange meetups in Australia - we will create topics by state, territory or city as this category evolves.

You’ll gradually see more topic headings over the coming week for different locations - we are trying not to flood the forum with too many meetup topics all in one go :slight_smile:

Check the guidelines here:

About Member Meetups and How to arrange a get-together

Please use the following template:
1st line - Location and State or Territory
2nd line - Specific dates or a date range

We are so looking forward to seeing our members enjoying time together and sharing their love of pets and travel!

Who’s going to be at our first meetup in Oz?

4 Likes

For anyone coming to Brisbane, Queensland, please let me know. I can meet up with you if I’m not away house sitting :slight_smile: regards, Jenny (Scarborough 4020)

1 Like

Hi there from a member in Melbourne. Would appreciate connecting with others.

1 Like

Hi @anon27523372, I’ll be in Brighton 11 - 18 March. DM me if I’ll be near you. I’m happy to connect with you.

2 Likes

Hi @Crookie. We will be in Brisbane from 12 April through the end of September. Would love to connect if you are around.

Hi @anon1411559 happy to meet up. We will be away in WA when you arrive, back home on 20 April. DM when you get settled in and we can plan a catch up. Regards, Jenny

1 Like

Sounds good. Will get back in touch when I arrive back from interstate.

1 Like

Bicheno, Tasmania
20-29 March 2022

Neerim South, Victoria
11 July-12 August 2022

3 Likes

Altona, Victoria
14-19 April 2022

Welcome back @anon27523372 … it must feel good to be back!

Send pics of the footy game :grinning: :soccer:

1 Like

Would love to! My team lost but won the following week. I am keen for a Sydney sit later in the year with the family so I can attend one 80 minute game.

Bicheno, Tasmania
Now to 29th March, 2022

Anyone sitting in Tasmania, Australia at the moment? We are currently at Bicheno and happy to catch up if you are close by. We fly home from Hobart on 30 March in the afternoon. Regards, Jenny & David (Scarborough Qld)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meetup Opportunities - USA

Weekend of 16th April

Perfect. Hopefully some sitters will want to meet up in Melbourne on the weekend of the 16th April…

Hi @anon27523372 I’ll be about in Melbourne (Caulfield) from 10 - 21 April.

Would a Saturday catch up in the afternoon be okay?

12th April - 16th September

We’ll be in Brisbane (Hawthorne) from 12 April to 16 September if anyone is around.

@Crookie, I’ll be touching base with you after the 20th :grinning:.

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile: have a great flight

Unfortunately I’ll now be spending time then with family for an Easter catch-up @anon27523372

Neerim South, Victoria
From now until 11 August (we fly home on 12 August)
If anyone is in about an hour’s drive away, we are happy to meet up at a halfway point for a coffee.

1 Like