Just for fun! If you could be an animal what animal would you be!?

I think I would be a giraffe, elephant, dog or a Cormorant!!

:giraffe: :elephant: :dog2: :duck:

Couldn’t find an animal emoji of a cormorant so have put a duck instead!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:orangutan: :orangutan: :orangutan:

4 Likes

I Am a lioness
istockphoto-182491252-612x612

5 Likes

@Fluffball thank you for bringing some fun to our Monday … for some almost Tuesday!

At a time of my life when sleep eludes me I would be a horse … they can nap just where they are … I could nap waiting for the kettle to boil :horse:

Or a cat … servants, not do anything if I didn’t want to and sleep for 16 hours a day :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

If I’m going to also have fun, I think I’d be a cheeky monkey.

4 Likes

Do it. :wink: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Definitely a ferret, dolphin or eagle……:grin:

3 Likes

Oooh, a ferret! Love it…

3 Likes

Definitely an African Honey badger: afraid of nothing and very grumpy (in my case luckily only in the morning)

4 Likes

I would definitely be a housecat, pampered by human servants, sleek and beautiful, fed lovely morsels and treats; and only seeking attention when I choose! LOL.

4 Likes

I’m a cat definitely love cats tiger lions panthers are my favourite.what’s not to love about a cat.would never trust a person who doesn’t like cats.

3 Likes

I say all the time that I hope in my next life I come back as a chihuahua. What animal is more spoiled??

3 Likes

I saw my first owl out on an evening walk about a year ago. He was sitting high up in a tree. He looked down at me with such a calm curiosity. As I walked along I actually saw his head rotate–I thought that was one of the neatest things to see in an animal. For the nights I don’t sleep well and get a crick in my neck, I would like to have the owl’s ability to rotate my neck 270 degrees.

james-lee-BMO1SzQHWRs-unsplash

5 Likes

At Leeds castle, it was a baby. As big as the man’s calf

5 Likes

Oh my! How absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes