Just joined, feel free to check and suggest on our profile

Hello! How are you? We are Alvin and Pipo. After a few months of preparation, we are ready to start our adventure at THS!!! We joined the platform a week ago, and since then we are trying to make our profile reflect as much as possible who we are, that’s why we wanted to ask for your opinion, if you think we should add or take out some details, let us know what you think. Thank you very much for your help, and we hope to see you soon!

Post moderated in line with guidelines - link in forum profile.

2 Likes

Your profile looks great. I would just suggest moving the photos of you with pets to the beginning. The first photo can be of both of you, but the next ones could be with pets. As a homeowner, I care much more about your pet experience than your appearance!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m a sitter, but were I searching for a sitter, you all seem great.
Well thought out intro.
Good sitting!

3 Likes

Hi @Lassie , hope you are doing well!
Thank you very much for your feedback, we had to decide between many photos, and we wanted to show a little bit who we are and what we do, but you are right, being able to show our love for animals is even more important!

We updated some photos, I invite you to check them out and let me know what you think! Have a great weekend!

Your photos are really wonderful , love them :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for that @Kootenaigirl , we are also devolving a website so we can share more of ours aventures with the community :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Brilliant pics. It’s clear to see the warmth and affection you have for all the pets. Very reassuring for home owners to see this so great job!

3 Likes

Great pictures of you two and pets, Alvin and Pipo. Did you know you can post up to 13 photos? You only have 9, so since you had to decide between many photos, you can add 4 more!

Also, since you don’t have any reviews yet, from TrustedHousesitters Pet Parents, you can ask the people and family for whom you looked after their pets to write and post references for you, as many as you can get!

May I suggest you update your availability calendar?

Great photos. Only suggestions are to say a bit more about how you’ll take good care of the homes, not just pets, and trim the blurbs down a bit.

1 Like

Hi @Maryse I hope you’re doing well. Thank you for all of your help! There was apparently an error when we uploaded the photos, and some of them did not load properly, but it should be fixed now, and all 12 photos should be uploaded!
We made that minor change to the profile, and now we just need some people to complete the reviews we requested; they should be ready soon! Thank you once more!

I just looked through your profile and if I was a host I would love to have you guys as sitters! (I am a fellow sitter) Your pictures are great and you both come across as warm caring friends and family people and ofcourse animal lovers!. I love that you are travelling as best friends- how lovely! Also not so common- usually singles, couples & families. I wish you many wonderful housesitting adventures around the world together!

4 Likes